Sons of the West is a FREE health program for men aged 18 and over living, working and recreating in Victoria’s west.
First held in Ballarat in 2016, the Western Bulldogs Community Foundation has again partnered with the City of Ballarat and Sports Central to deliver the Sons of the West program this year.
The ten-week program consists of weekly two-hour sessions aimed at improving men’s health and wellbeing through a series of workshops, presentations, events and experiences.
Benefits in joining Sons of the West
- Learn about health with experts covering topics including nutrition, mental health, gender equity and masculinity
- Get active with a range of exercises to meet everyone’s fitness levels
- Get involved with a community of great people and meet other local guys
- Loads of giveaways and incentives throughout the program including customised Sons of the West incentives and the chance to win signed merchandise from the Western Bulldogs Football Club
- Plenty of support along the way
Date: Commencing Wednesday 8th March
Venue: Phoenix P-12 Community College – Sebastopol Campus – Hertford Street, Sebastopol
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
To book your spot, click here.