Sport Central is a not-for-profit, member-based organisation with our priority communities including sporting clubs and leagues, active recreation groups and community sector partners.
We deliver a range of programs and services to our members and the wider community to support sport and active recreation in all its forms.
Sports Central are committed to supporting the Central Highlands sporting community through the unique and challenging period created by COVID-19. With this in mind our Board of Management have decided to waive our 2021 membership fee of $44.
We offer a range of services, including:
- Three hours of one on one support from our staff, tailored to meet your needs
- Member priority access to training workshops, including grant writing
- Access to Vicsport member events and benefits of other organisational memberships partners
- Regular member updates, including notification of grants, training opportunities and sports industry information
- Monthly ‘Get Active’ and Development and Support’ e-newsletters
- Promotion of your events and news through our website and social media platforms
Sports Central has the expertise and skills to assist your organisation with growing participation, fundraising and sponsorship, governance, grant writing, marketing, strategic planning, volunteer management and much more.
We are connected to networks and partnerships locally, state-wide and nationally that give you access to the latest information and support mechanisms to operate your organisation or event the best you can.
“Sports Central were integral to providing guidance in getting the Ballarat All Girls cricket program off the ground. Their planning, grant writing and physical assistance was second to none. Without the professional, helpful and friendly staff at Sports Central we would not have had the successful program that we have today.”
-Greg Wakeling, Operations Manager – Ballarat Cricket Association