Accelerate your leadership journey – Become an inspiring leader of a high-performance team.
Leadership is a critical element of success for any organisation. Necessarily, individuals ambitious about leading need to be prepared for the challenges and complexities managing teams can present.
Performance Leadership is a unique and exciting new leadership program delivered in partnership between Victoria University and the Western Bulldogs.
The two-day course focuses on practical learning, with attendees completing a range of facilitated exercises designed to build understanding of the complexities of leadership and in doing so recognise, adapt and improve their own approach to leading teams. Practical learning is complemented by high performance sport insight through a range of Western Bulldogs guest presenters, providing a behind the scenes look at leading in high pressure, performance driven environments.
- Luke Beveridge – Senior Men’s Coach, Western Bulldogs
- Kylie Watson-Wheeler – President, Western Bulldogs and Senior Vice President and Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company (AUS & NZ)
- Easton Wood – Former Western Bulldogs Premiership Captain
- Debbie Lee – National Women and Girls Action Plan Lead, AFL
Who should attend?
The program is ideal for middle to senior managers and team leaders, looking to accelerate their career progression by strengthening their ability to lead and inspire others to achieve greater performance results.
Major topics covered
- What does leading the team mean
- Methods and strategies to be a successful & inspiring people leader
- How to build and maintain a high-performance team
- All complemented by guest speaker master classes
Ballarat course dates
Friday 19th and Saturday 20th May 2023
$2,495 including GST per participant – includes all reference material, catering and hospitality.
For further information contact Zoe Anderson on 0423 763 130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.