JumpStart! Round 2 is all about building healthier communities through sport, active play, art and food.
Does your organisation have a community-led idea that will help young Victorians, but need some support to help get it off the ground? Then you’re just in time because JumpStart! grants are back with $2.8 million on offer!
Through JumpStart!, local organisations and VicHealth will create hundreds of community-led initiatives for Victoria’s children and young people (aged 0-25, including families).
But what does this look like? Tell VicHealth how your organisation can support young people by:
- Making sport environment more welcoming and inclusive to increase participation
- Introducing people to social and active recreation
- Connecting people through arts, cultural and play-based activities.
- Learning about their local food system and encourage connection through food
Funding of up to $50,000 is available for local and youth-led solutions. There are two tiers of funding available:
- Tier One: $3,000-$10,000 – for tools/resources to strengthen an existing initiative e.g., training, stock, equipment (note this does not include projects delivering services to children 0-17 years)
- Tier Two: $10,001-$50,000 – for new projects, or to strengthen an existing project delivering on one or more of the JumpStart! challenges (including services to children 0-17 years)
For further information click here.
Applications close at 11:59pm on Tuesday 20th September 2022.