Are you interested in learning about your health, getting active with a range of fun workouts, making new friends and being involved in your local community? Then Daughters of the West is for you!
Facilitated by the Western Bulldogs Community Foundation in partnership with a range of organisations across western Victoria, including the City of Ballarat and Sports Central, Daughters of the West is a free eight-week online health program commencing on Tuesday 6th October.
Benefits in joining Daughters of the West
- Learn about key issues impacting women’s health including nutrition, mental health and stress, gender equity, respectful relationships and intercultural understanding
- Get active with a range of workouts to meet everyone’s fitness levels
- Make new friends for life
- Loads of giveaways and incentives throughout the program including the chance to win signed merchandise from the Western Bulldogs Football Club
- Plenty of support along the way
- More accessible than ever since it is all from the safety of your home
Who can join?
Daughters of the West is open to females aged 18 and over who live in the Central Highlands region.
When and where?
The program will be hosted online via weekly Zoom sessions. You can register for any of the following sessions:
- Tuesday morning from 10:00am to 11:30am
- Tuesday evening from 7:30pm to 9:00pm
- Wednesday evening from 7:30pm to 9:00pm