The Victorian Disability Sport and Recreation Festival is a unique community event that promotes and celebrates physically active lifestyles for people with disability.
This year the festival is going virtual – with interactive sessions, videos, Q & A’s and special panels.
The Festival is being held over two days, on Friday 11th and Saturday 12th December 2020.
At the 2020 VDSR (virtual) Festival you can:
- Learn about different sport and active recreation opportunities for Victorians with disability – and ask questions
- Try different activities using items from around your house
- Connect with physical activity providers in regional Victoria
- Meet AAA Play ambassadors at the specialist schools’ session
- Learn how Paralympic classification works
- Understand how the NDIS can help you play sport
- Join the industry panel on the future of the disability sport and recreation sector.
It’s free to attend, but registration is required. Register at: www.hopin.com/events/disability-sport-and-recreation-festival
Discover more information and updates on the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/166203531833038