Congratulations to the 11 clubs and associations from across the Central Highlands who successfully applied for funding through the Sporting Club Grants Program – 2022-23 Round 2.
The Victorian Government’s Sporting Club Grants Program assists sport and active recreation organisations to purchase uniforms and participation equipment, to increase the skills of coaches, officials and volunteers and to improve operational capacity and accessibility.
Sporting Club Grants Program recipients:
- Ararat Basketball Association
- Ararat Motorcycle Club
- Ballarat Blaze Hockey Club
- Ballarat City Football Club
- Ballarat District Golf
- Ballarat North Bowling Club
- Beaufort and District Pony Club
- Buninyong Golf Club
- Daylesford Football and Netball Club
- Inverleigh Golf Club
- Sebastopol Football Netball Club
The program has three funding categories:
- Uniforms and Participation Equipment – Up to $1,000 to purchase uniforms and participation equipment.
- Skill Development – Up to $2,000 (clubs) and $5,000 (associations and leagues) for training courses or projects to upskill coaches, officials, volunteers or management committees.
- Operational Capacity – Up to $5,000 to implement projects that improve the operational effectiveness and efficiency of organisations through strategic planning, or increase community participation in sport and active recreation, particularly amongst under-represented groups.
Applications for the Sporting Club Grants Program for 2023-24 Round 1 will open soon.
For further information click here.