Updated on 21st October 2021
The Victorian Government has announced Victoria’s progression to Phase B of the National Plan, as at 11:59pm Thursday 21st October 2021.
Phase B of the National Plan sees a further easing of restrictions on community sport and recreation.
- 20 people can gather outdoors, including dependents
- Community sport training is open for both indoors and outdoors for minimum numbers required
- Outdoor playgrounds, skateparks and outdoor gym equipment is open
Victoria will transition to Phase C of the National Plan when it reached 80% of 16+ fully vaccinated (indicative date 5th November).
Within Phase D, the following restrictions apply:
- Community sport competition is permitted for both indoors and outdoors with minimum numbers required
- Spectators are permitted within public gathering limits
View a comprehensive overview of current Restricted Activity Directions for community sport and recreation: