Sports Central in partnership with Regional Sport Victoria are currently undertaking a research project aimed at highlighting the needs and trends of people with a disability in relation to community sport and active recreation.
The Access All Abilities (AAA) Needs Analysis and Mapping Project will inform the development of future participation opportunities and initiatives for people with a disability within the Central Highlands and across the state.
- What activities would you like to do?
- How you would like to participate (e.g. playing or volunteering)?
- What stops you from participating?
- What would help you to participate?
- Survey for individuals with a disability: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZH7ZKNS
- Survey for parents/guardians/caregivers of an individual with a disability: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AAAParentCaregiver
Inquiries in relation to this project can be directed to Tom on email@example.com.