Clubs, associations and organisations have until 10:00am on Monday 25th September to become a Get Active Kids Activity Provider and help kids get involved in sport and active recreation this summer.
By registering with the program, you will be able to accept vouchers of up to $200 to support families facing financial barriers to pay for sporting memberships and participation costs.
The program is a great way to attract more participants and to support existing members facing financial barriers to participation.
Registration is quick, easy and will only take a few minutes.
To be eligible under the program, a sport or active recreation club, association or organisation must meet the following criteria:
- Be an incorporated entity registered with the appropriate regulator.
- Possess an active Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Be affiliated to a Sport and Recreation Victoria recognised Victorian State Sporting Association (SSA) or Victorian State Sport and Active Recreation Body (SSARB).
The full eligibility criteria and conditions of registration are available in the program guidelines.
How to register
You can register using the Activity Provider Portal on the Service Victoria Website. Prior to registering you will need to have the following information and documents as outlined in the program guidelines:
- Organisation details including organisation name, address and contact details
- Type of organisation and Incorporation Number
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Your name and role within the organisation
- Your email address and contact phone number
- A copy of certificate of currency of your organisation’s public liability insurance
- Organisation bank account details.
You will need to create a Service Victoria account to begin your registration.
If you have any questions or require support to register, please contact us on 5331 6966 or firstname.lastname@example.org.