Nominations for the 2021 Victorian Sport Awards are now open.
The Victorian Sport Awards is the night of nights for the Victorian sporting community, recognising and celebrating participants, teams, coaches, administrators and the volunteers behind the scenes who have made an outstanding contribution across all levels of sport in Victoria.
Presented by the State Government of Victoria and Vicsport, this year’s Victorian Sport Awards will be held on Wednesday 15th June at CENTREPIECE at Melbourne Park.
Honouring those who have made an outstanding contribution to sport in Victoria during the 2021 calendar year, the awards acknowledge the full spectrum of Victorian sport across metropolitan and regional areas; from grassroots heroes to those who excelled at the Tokyo Olympic Games.
Categories in the 2021 Victorian Sport Awards include:
- Southern Cross Trophies Coach of the Year
- Gallagher Community Coach of the Year
- Sports Accounting Australia Official of the Year
- etrainu Community Official of the Year
- AFL SportsReady Young Team of the Year
- AED Authority Team of the Year
- My Sport Live Community Sporting Event of the Year
- Love the Game Community Sporting Club of the Year
- GameDay Sports Administrator of the Year
- Sport Initiative of the Year
- Bunnings Trade Local Government Initiative of the Year
- VALO Volunteer of the Year
- VicHealth Active Recreation Initiative of the Year
- Involve Masters Athlete of the Year
- Global Wellness Tracking Young Athlete of the Year
- Vicsport Outstanding Media Coverage Award
- Sport Group Peter Norman Inclusion Award
- Governor’s Award Victorian Male Athlete of the Year – Frank Wilkes Award
- Governor’s Award Victorian Female Athlete of the Year – Kitty McEwan Award
- State Government Outstanding Contribution to Victorian Sport
To nominate an individual, team, club or organisation for an award, click here.
Nominations close on Wednesday 16th March.