The City of Ballarat Community Impact Grants Program seeks to build capacity and strengthen local communities through grants.
Funding categories are based on the City of Ballarat’s key focus areas. Applicants must demonstrate in their application how their project links to at least two of the following categories.:
- Strengthening community participation
- Encouraging connected communities
- Promoting healthy lifestyles
- Building resilient communities
Applications will be accepted from:
- Local, not-for-profit organisations, groups, and associations
- Community groups planning a project or activity within the municipal boundaries of the City of Ballarat and that directly benefits the local community
- Partnership applications from local community organisations and schools that demonstrate broad community benefit
Applications close on Friday 28th February.
For more information, click here.