View full site Menu
The Australian Federal Government have confirmed $20 million will be made available to community organisations to support the efforts of their volunteers.
The Volunteer Grants 2018 funding round will provide funding of between $1,000 and $5,000
to eligible individuals and not-for-profit community organisations. This funding is to be used
- purchase eligible small equipment items for use by volunteers;
- contribute to volunteers’ fuel costs;
- contribute to transport costs for volunteers with disability who are unable to drive;
- assist with the costs of training courses; and
- undertake background screening checks for volunteers.
Particular priority will be given to organisations working with disadvantaged communities and individuals.
Grants applications are currently open and close 18 September 2018, 2.00pm AEST.
To find out further information and to apply, click here.