View full site Menu
Rock Up Netball – Mixed Social Competition for Workplaces
Ballarat Health Services, Ballarat Netball Association and Sports Central wish to invite workplaces from across the Central Highlands to enter teams in Rock Up Netball, a new mixed social competition.
Building on the success of Premier’s Active April which saw numerous local workplaces participating, Rock Up Netball will be played over a six-week period on Monday evenings. The mixed social competition will be held at the Ballarat Netball Association indoor courts, commencing on 12 August, with all games played at 7:30pm.
Alisha Bedggood, Health Promotion Manager from Ballarat Health Services said “off the back of a successful Active April, with Ballarat Health Services being the most active workplace in our region, we approached Sports Central to run a social netball competition during the cooler months to encourage staff to stay active.”
Dates: Monday Evenings – 12 August to 16 September
Venue: Ballarat Netball Association – Llanberris Reserve – Barkly St, Ballarat
Time: All games commence at 7:30pm
Team Registration Fee: $100
Team Game Fee: $80
To register your team, click here.
When registering a team, ensure you have selected a team name and have a credit card available to pay the team registration fee.
Team registrations close on Wednesday 7th August.
- There is no limit to the number of participants a team may register
- Up to 12 participants can play in a team each week
- Matching uniforms are not required
- Clothing and footwear that is suitable for physical activity must be worn
- Bibs will be provided
- Fingernails must be short and jewellery cannot be worn
- Participants must be a minimum of 14 years of age
- A minimum one male and a maximum of three males per team can be on court at any time during a game
- Games will be played over 12 minute quarters
If you have any questions, please contact Andrew Milligan at Sports Central on 5331 6966 or email@example.com.