View full site Menu
Local Facilities for Local Clubs Grant
The Local Facilities for Local Clubs Program is a Victorian Government funding program that encourages, rewards and recognises the role of community clubs and organisations who have worked hard to bring together resources to develop sport and recreation facilities.
The program supports innovative local clubs with funding for small facility projects that:
• Encourage community contributions towards facility development particularly in-kind support
• Increase or maintain sport and recreation participation
• Increase female and junior participation
• Increase access to sport and recreation places
• Improve safety, address risks and ensure compliant facilities
• Provide innovative sport and recreation facilities
• Provide environmentally sustainable facilities
• Provide universally designed facilities.
For more information, visit http://www.dtpli.vic.gov.au/grants/find-a-grant/local-facilities-for-local-clubs