View full site Menu
Club Management Seminar – Harwood Andrews
Harwood Andrews would like to invite you to attend their Not for Profit Seminar. This seminar is aimed at leaders and board members of Not for Profit clubs and organisations. Harwood Andrews will provide an overview of key legal issues impacting Not for Profit clubs and organisations.
Date: Wednesday 17 may 2017
Location: PINARC, 1828 Sturt Street, Ballarat
Time: 12:30pm – 2:00pm (Lunch will be provided!)
RSVP: This event is free and bookings are essential – RSVP by Wednesday 10 May
Key legal issues will include:
- Governance and regulation:
- Understanding the current regulatory landscape
- The ACNC – Obtaining and maintaining charity registration
- Key duties and liabilities of responsible persons
- Public Benevolent Institutions (PBIs) – what is a PBI?
- Employment law and the not-for-profit workforce – How do workplace laws apply to employees, volunteers and contractors?